Monday, December 28, 2015

This is Crazy!

I know this may sound crazy, but I actually forgot about this blog!

How?

Well, life happened. And as life is unexpected, life had certainly not taken me in the direction that I wanted.

A year ago I knew that 2015 was going to be an extremely hard year. I was seven months pregnant with my third, carting around my fourteen month old little girl, and five year old preschooler. And my beloved mother in law was dying of cancer. We knew the end was near and we only prayed that she would meet her fifth grand child and go peacefully.

Sadly she did not meet our baby, but she did pass peacefully. When our baby was two months old my husband and I had a blow out fight...because I didnt get to the laundry on the bed and he had no where to lay his suite. He packed his bags and left me and his three daughters.

This major shift in our relationship didn't make sense to me until July and my oldest let slip that daddy's friend came over for breakfast. I found that he had not only had one, but two affairs with women he works with.

My ex is a narcissist and he has been manipulating me for over a decade. He even had me convinced that we could do this divorce ourselves and not get lawyers involved.  And then it all made sense. He had left me so that I wouldn't' find out about the other women.

Needless to say I went strait to a lawyer and filed for divorce. I could go on, but there is another blog for that This Girls New World.

This one had been dedicated to writing.

Which is what I am doing again and it is amazing. Since I no longer have the pressure and stress form being married to a narcissist I have taken the opportunity to find out what I want in life.

I shed a lot of insecurity and a great many fears and put myself out into the world.

I am now freelance writing. Small jobs. Free jobs mostly. But I have to start somewhere.

Today I went back to my blog and this one popped up. Imagine my surprise, especially when I saw how many views it has had in my absence.

So here I am again. Thank you all for reading and I promise, I wont forget again.

No comments:

Post a Comment